If you are considering a move to the greater Phoenix Metropolitan area, Dallas Peagler is here to help you understand the intricacies of the housing market and guide you through the process of purchasing your new home. Dallas is a Phoenix native and knowledgeable real estate agent with 15 years of experience under his belt. You’re more than welcome to search MLS properties for free HERE but if you’re looking for first-class service and a true partner in navigating Phoenix’s highly competitive real estate market, then you should contact Dallas Peagler directly for a detailed, personalized experience.
A few things you should know when considering a move to Phoenix:
- Phoenix is located in Maricopa County – the FASTEST growing county in the nation for the 4th year in a row.
- Phoenix is our nation’s 5th largest city, offering an abundance of job opportunities and an economic outlook that is glaringly bright. US News and World Report ranked Phoenix with the 10th best economic outlook in the nation.
- The median price of a home in Phoenix is $330,000 vs. a staggering $752,000 in Los Angeles. The average commute time is only 26 minutes, thanks to our efficient freeway systems.
- The highest income tax bracket in Arizona is 4.5% vs. 13.3% in California.
- Phoenicians get to enjoy about 300 days of sunshine per year and the average high temperature is 77 degrees, or less, for 5 months out of the year.
- If you enjoy getting outside and being active, the weather in Phoenix almost always permits for outdoor activities such as hiking, biking, jogging, golf, camping, fishing, and boating.
- Arizona has 4 major sports teams that you can root for and is the host of several nationally-recognized and celebrated events, such as the PGA Tour’s Waste Management Phoenix Open, Barrett-Jackson car auction, MLB’s Spring Training, Fiesta Bowl, and NASCAR.
- The Grand Canyon, one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World, is only a few hours’ drive outside of Phoenix.
- You can also snow ski in Arizona at one of two resorts, located just 2.5 to 4 hours from Phoenix.
- Arizona is home to the largest continuous stand of Ponderosa Pine trees in the world and you can take a short 2-hour drive north of Phoenix to experience the beauty first-hand. Many Phoenicians travel to Northern Arizona in the summer months to enjoy cooler temperatures.
- Phoenix has attracted more new residents, than any other city in America, for the 4th year in a row, according to the U.S. Census Bureau. Simply put, Phoenix is growing and more people are recognizing its value than ever before.
If you are looking to make a move, give Dallas a call! A simple conversation with him will only take a few minutes of your time but it could change your life. He is here to offer unparalleled knowledge, support and insight as you strategize your move to the Phoenix area. Contact Dallas Peagler today to begin your journey towards a wonderful life in Phoenix.